25 May 2011

The first post!

So, after much umm-ing and ahh-ing, plenty of talk but no action, I have finally got around to starting a blog.
The intention is that this will help keep our friends and family in the UK reasonably up to date with everything that Alex, Will, Caitie and I are getting up to in Kuala Lumpur when we leave.
Which is in five weeks and five days time.  Not that I'm counting or anything.
Today, we have had confirmation that both Will and Caitie have places at the school we most wanted them to go to.  And that our belongings are currently on schedule to arrive at the Malaysian docks a few days before we fly in.  So, on the roller coaster ride that we have been on since Alex's first interview for this post, in December, we are currently going up - and hoping for no more downs!  Fingers crossed.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to hearing about your new life in Kuala Lumpur and seeing what you all get up to. I will enjoy seeing your crafty creations too. Good start, keep it up. :)

Anonymous said...

You've joined the blogger club, hoorah! I look forward to reading all about your adventures too :)

John said...

Great idea! Am looking forward to watching your new life. Hope you are all well and ready to go. I am so happy for you - a wonderful adventure. Loads of love to all, Vicky x

Brodders said...

trying again missus xx

Andrea said...

Hello, just popping in to say I am looking forward to following all of your adventures :)