20 June 2011

More goodbyes...

.... or rather, au revoirs, this time to my lovely crafting friends.  We booked tables at our local scrapbooking shop (Paperarts near Stroud), and had a memorable day crafting, chatting and eating far too much!  I must admit to shedding a couple of tears when they gave me a beautiful mini book - each had created a double page layout for it, and it was then lovingly bound by Rooty, who also did a fantastic job of making the cover.  With lots of photos of great times we have shared, and quotes on friendship, it was very touching, and will be treasured.
Here's a photo of us all outside.

This time in two weeks Will, Caitie and I will be in the air, starting our new adventure in KL.

3 comments:

White if you Like said...

What a great photo. I wish you all the luck in the world & time will fly by and before you know it you'll be back in Sunny UK lol !

Anonymous said...

We did have a lovely day, didn't we. Thank you PaperArts for making us so welcome. Thank goodness for Skype. :)

Anonymous said...

Bye bye Hils, I won't miss you one little bit..............!!
You'd just better keep my inbox full with interesting emails :D