4 June 2011

Drowning in paperwork

After a week of solid doggy paddling to keep my chin above the flood of paperwork that has somehow arisen, I can at last say that I have made it to the shore - the bulk of it is done.  Hurrah!  I have filled in endless tax forms, written a magnum opus to the accountants and completed the ten page (!) property information sheet from the letting agent.  I have registered Will for an important pre-uni exam, which he will take in Kuala Lumpur in August, and sorted out a number of school-related things.  I am now suffering from FBS - frazzled brain syndrome!

I've almost finished the decorating too - I feel like having a ceremonial bonfire of paint brushes and dust sheets! 

So now "all" I have to do is pack up our belongings into boxes and suitcases, send endless change of address notifications (assuming we ever get to sign the tenancy agreement in KL, Malaysian lawyers seem to go even slower than UK ones), and tie up 101 loose ends.

Who knows, at some point I might stop being busy for long enough to start looking forward to the next chapter of our adventure through life! ;-)

30 days to go....

No comments: